Candy Pill Jewellery
LDN to HKG
LDN to HKG
A gorgeous collection of oriental beads and charms inspired by family trips to Hong Kong... They are ordered left to right and top to bottom:
1. Coral Buddhas with turquoise pearls and cream drops
2. Black Buddhas with vintage plastic red flowers and ceramic Chinese beads
3. Mix and match black acrylic squares with drop beads
4. Turquoise Buddhas with red carved cinnabar beads
5. Clear Buddhas with vintage plastic red flowers and turquoise pearls
6. Mix and match black acrylic ovals with drop beads
7. Mint Buddhas with vintage plastic red flowers and champagne pearls
8. Printed oriental ovals, golden metal squiggles and turquoise pearls
Materials and care
Pieces are packed in a standard PIP box and wrapped in tissue paper. Some pieces will come with a velvety gift bag too.
Acrylic and acetate items are prone to getting scratched so please look after your jewellery by storing separately from other jewellery items. Do not spray perfumes or sprays on or near your jewellery pieces.
Pieces containing vintage beads and items may have minor imperfections in condition due to their age.
The metal used in my jewellery is gold or silver plated stainless steel. This may colour over time but can be revived using a soft lens cloth.
Items are only available to customers in the UK and Ireland and are shipped with Royal Mail.